ELMO TMX ELMO TMX ELMO DOLL ELMO DOLL
















Saturday, September 23, 2006

TMX Elmo Doll Is Great

Hi there, we just got our TMX Elmo Doll and from what I hear we were lucky to find the Elmo Doll. I guess they were sold out everywhere including Walmart, Target, Kmart, Toys-R-Us just to name a few. The TMX Elm Doll we found was at KayBee Toys. We were lucky and paid regular price for this Elmo Doll. My daughter just loves it! She is in a daze when it starts laughing on its own on the ground.

We were in the mall on Wednesday and we happened to walk by KayBee Toys and saw this TMX Elmo Doll laughing it up on the floor. So we went in to see what it was all about and after seeing him I decided he would be perfect for my daughter and my nephew. I grabbed the Elmo Doll and took it to the counter to pay. When the man rung it up he told me they only allow one sale per customer, but since there was no one else in the store he offered me to sell me as many as I wanted. I had no idea how popular this doll was becoming, I should have realized when I couldn't find it anywhere. So I only ended up buying 2 TMX Elmo Dolls.

So I went home and told my husband about and he said I was crazy and should have bought as many as possible and then sell them on EBAY and donate the proceeds to a charity for children! He was right, a quick check of EBay shows the TMX Elmo Doll going for well over $100 in many auctions!!

Use this TMX Elmo Doll blog to post any updates or info on good ways to find the TMX Elmo Doll quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home