ELMO TMX ELMO TMX ELMO DOLL ELMO DOLL
















Saturday, September 30, 2006

Where to find TMX Elmo

I just got the new Walmart Advertisement in the mail, it's confirmed that TMX Elmo will be in the store tomorrow, Sunday October 1st! He's on the front page of the ad and Walmart is calling it a "Grand Opening Event". The cost for the TMX Elmo is $34.88 each.....I just checked on Ebay.com and he's still selling for between $80.00 and $100.00! I also checked out Wal mart.com and they're still sold out. I called Walmart and they said only one TMX Elmo is allowed per person. They said to get there really early because there is sure to be a line out the door before they open. They open at 7AM so that means I have to wake up at the crack of dawn...I'd better get to bed now! See you in line at Walmart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home