ELMO TMX ELMO TMX ELMO DOLL ELMO DOLL
















Monday, October 02, 2006

TMX Elmo OCT 1 is here !

Well today was the day that the TMX Elmo Doll was going to be available at my local Wal Mart. Since I already had one I thought I'd take a peek to see how long they remained in stock...Of course as you would have guessed the TMX Elmo was OUT OF STOCK before 10am!! The stock girl said they just flew off the shelves and that they "should" be getting more soon...

A quick look at wal mart.com shows that they are also OUT OF STOCK. Even the Barbie with TMX Elmo was out of stock. I think that must be wrong, because its cheaper priced than the TMX Elmo doll alone. I think its a smaller version of Elmo and not the real TMX one.

A quick scan of toys r us.com shows that they don't even have TMX Elmo listed for sale! They do have the fun Elmo Giggle and Shake Chair, that maybe a fun substitute if you can't find the TMX.

If anyone has any great ideas on where to find or buy the TMX Elmo Doll let us know! This looks like the first big hit of the Christmas toy season.

2 Comments:

Blogger -me- said...

Go to http://www.getyourelmotmx.com

You may want to check back multiple times, they are adding more links to different online shops. It is funny, depending on when you look the price may change. They have an optimized link to ebay showing the cheapest closing first. During the week you can find one as low as $65.00

11:13 PM  
Blogger smoothsailin said...

I have 3 new in box I will sell I
had to buy 4 to get 1 for my grand
daughter so if anyone is interested
email me asap otherwise Im going to
advertise in local newspaper come Mon

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home